Overlooking the peninsula of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, ideally located
between two major hubs of activity, the residence SO INFINY nestles on the
hills of Èze. Only 8 kilometres from Monaco, this prestigious development
facing the sea benefits from a highly sought-after location at the gateway
to the Principality. This proximity offers privileged access to life in Monaco,
its world-class events and its wide array of cultural and leisure activities.
Close by, the superb village of Èze, rather like an eagle’s nest, proposes
numerous boutiques and artists’ galleries along its medieval, picturesque
and authentic streets. Residents will also appreciate the closeness of the
Nice Côte d’Azur International Airport.
Surveying the inf initely blue horizon of the Mediterranean,
surrounded by majestic olive-trees, the 20 exceptional apartments
comprising this small, luxury residence are enhanced by elegant
architecture of striking modernity. SO INFINY is a rare, precious
address, a real haven of peacefulness facing due south. Offering
2 to 4 main rooms, most of the apartments enjoy a sweeping 180°
view of the sea. Deep terraces extend their light and airy livingrooms
characterized by clean lines. Opening out to the sea, they
are swept by wafting fragrances from parasol pines, eucalyptus
and almond trees which add their colour to these luxuriant green
areas. Comfort further enhanced by a swiming pool and facilitated
by home automation.
A WORD FROM THE ARCHITECT
A bold architectural project which
liberates the ground to take in nearby
scenery, and the view to encompass
distant scenery, towards the sea to
• Access to the residence through a remote-controlled gate.
• Equipment optimized by a built-in home automation system: control of roller blinds,
management of lighting and heating with a smart thermostat for energy savings.
• Heating and cooling provided by individual air/air heat pumps.
• Vast terraces with glass railings, opening out to the horizon.
• Shade for the terraces thanks to an electrically operated “canvas screen awning” system.
• Swimming pool surrounded by a landscaped Mediterranean garden.